Skip to main content

Dreams| Motivational articles 2021|

 Dreams


Expecting safe life is OK, but expecting easy life is not recommendable. Efforts will make a difference. Look at the best in any field, they know what made them great, and they never forget to put effort daily. Efforts will make a difference.

Your dream may be huge, and let it be. That is the only thing that guides you every day, gives you direction for your actions, makes you believe that everything is possible, and don’t forget, your dreams are the reason for your learning. Great dreams will give you great ideas. In the end, you will get what you desired. Sorry, I was wrong, a lot more than that.

You will love to face challenges, love to prepare yourself for the difficulty, and think, only masters can do this. When you do not expect that shows your real love, commitment, and dedication for your passion. 

As a balanced mind, you will prepare yourself for the worst, but you will never lose your hopes for the best. 

The thought, which does not let you sleep and wakes you is the thought which you are living. That thought is your choice and only yours.
 
Thank you for your time,

Read My Ebook




Comments

Lakshmi Sagar G said…
Feel free to comment and please share this with your loved ones.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Save your passion| Passion|

How to Save your Passion Passion is what we love to do. Sometimes, it seems like, we have born with all the abilities to persevere that work. There is nothing beautiful than our imagination and when they become reality then it is unimaginable joy. We can see the success of people who followed their passion. Some people failed to achieve their passion. If you are a student who is studying in college or school then this is valuable time. This is the time when your future can be predictable and this is the age that you are unable to choose the correct decision. We believe the words of everyone at this age because we don't have the experience to judge correctly. Sometimes, it increases our motivation level, and sometimes it is the reason for our depression as well. So, this article dedicated to those who are suffering from this confusion. Here are some tips to overcome this situation. 1. Love your job what you are doing now Yes, you must love heartily everything that you...

work for

My Job and My Dreams It is not the wish that I have, It is not the dream that I built, It is not the goal that I want to achieve, It is not for name and not for fame, It is not for revenge, It is not for my joy, It is not to show my strength, It is not about money, It is not about my respect, It is not about my disrespect, It is not about my victory or defeat, Even it is not about my death, It is my ultimate dedication, It is the scarifies of myself to the world, That I call it as, “my job, my work and my duty”.  Thank you friends for the time,

Funny man laughing

How to be happy? When you are facing tough situations in life. Everything will suppress your confidence and this lack of confidence can make you a negative thinker. Every single defeat will decrease your energy level. Day by day your anger reaches its peak. Your every decision fails and your plan never works. Think about this situation friends. Have you ever come across this situation? Then, how can this problem solve? Simple, through our smile. A negative thinker sees everything as a problem but a positive thinker can see everything as an opportunity. That opportunity, which makes him so powerful and successful. Whatever bad situation you may face but a smile can make you happy. This happiness can build your confidence and every decision with confidence is nothing but victory. Then, how to be happy? Here are some tips to be happy in life. 1) Be happy with yourself:- Many people are unsatisfied with their physical appearance. They always try to modify their body like others. As a ...

Best Friends Whenever

Best Friends Whenever Think about, two best friends.  What made them close? They may be likeminded people so their opinions and interests match with each other. They appreciate themselves and support each other in difficult times. They feel free to share personal things, and they care for each other. Of course, they share love, and they trust each other.  ‘He is like me’, is a good thing but ‘He belongs to me’ is not a good thing. Everyone has their own life, and they will never love to bind themselves to anybody. When we expect someone is only for us, then every wrong possible things can happen. One day, they may be the best buddies but now they don’t want to see their faces. Love turns into hate. This is all because of the misunderstanding between them. When the trust level is high then even small mistakes will look big. They can be hurt by small misunderstandings because they believe strongly in them. This creates a wall between them and it grows every day. When there is no...

set your goals

Words of ship I don't know the day and night, I don't know the rain and sun, I don't know the tides in the see, I don't know the wind that blows, I don't know the thunder and lightening, I don't know the days that gone, I don't know the fear of fall, I don't know the victory or defeat, I don't know my future, I know only " Being calm and moving forward".

The Addict

The Addict When we attach ourselves strongly to something, then it makes us unable to leave that thing. But the problem starts when that addiction makes us so weak, unhealthy, and it becomes our world. Many people made their mind like that they can’t live without those habits. I am not talking about anyone single bad habit, according to me; any thought which is disturbing you mentally every day is also a bad habit. Yesterday, I was reading Harvard Medical school article which explains ‘How addiction hijacks the brain’. There mentioned, in 1930’s researchers found the cause for addiction was a lack of will power in people. But today we see addiction as a chronic disease that changes both brain structure and function.  [Source:-  https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/how-addiction-hijacks-the-brain ]     How can anybody overcome this? It is possible only when we can take strong decisions. Bad habits are not part of us rather they are just part of our mind. ...